Back with the Pack

I love the welcome back that IUE puts on each year for all the returning students! All of the student organizations were present, recruiting members and handing out freebees. The Student Government Association gave away water bottles and foam fingers with some serious school spirit. There was free food – hot dogs and hamburgers with all the trimmings, cotton candy, ice cream and hot pretzels. Not only was there free food, rides and IUE swag thanks to SGA but there was also free t-shirts from campus life! Make a personal goal of how many free t-shirts you want to get this semester, it’s a great motivator to go to events on campus during a busy week 🙂 My favorite part of back with the pack was the fair rides that we could ride as many times as we wanted! I chose to ride a spinning ride that was more terrifying than I realized. Not only did it go round and round but it also turning on its side. Watching everyone’s facial expressions during the ride was hilarious! I love my school! Good luck with your semester at IUE!!!

About Brooke

Hello! And welcome to IU East! I am a junior Criminal Justice Major with a minor in Sociology. I'm very active on campus; I'm a biology SI, an Admissions Ambassador, and a Cadet for IUPD.