Whistle While You Howl

Goooood day Mouseketeers,

My name is Amanda and I will be going into the Disney College Program in just 13 days! WHHHATTTT!!!! I will being sharing to ups and down of this magical opportunity. If you haven’t noticed by now I am not a writer and i’m not good with grammar. This means you will get raw footage of me and my journey.  I will have a YouTube channel called Whistle While You Howl. To make things so much easier on you I will also be posting the video on my blog page!

A little about me, I am a fine art student who would love to be an art director for Walt Disney World (hints the reason behind going into the Disney College Program). I also would love to teach art to underprivileged children or even the elderly. As a child, watching Disney Movies or any animated movie for that matter gave me chills and a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I personally believe if anything that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling that is what you are mean to do in this world. If you haven’t noticed, I am a very laid back person and love to put a smile on everyone’s face.

Enough writing/ reading, here are some photos of me, so you can get a feel of who I am. 🙂

I was so upset when I found out they got rid of this hat.

I was totally in show choir in High School and I loved it!

I’m an adventurous girl and an adult child!

My family is number one in my life!

Yes, I painted this and yes I’m going to show it off. This painting is of my all time favorite character/ movie. This painting is done with oils on canvas. 😛

Disney means so much to me even when I was a little girl.

Thank you so much for getting this far into my post!

Have a Magical Day!

~Amanda

About amancraw

Hello! My name is Amanda and I am a Fine Art student! In the fall I will be moving to Florida to fulfill my dreams by working for the Walt Disney Company. The Disney College Program allows you to work in the parks and take classes through Disney! Follow me through the ups and downs of this magical journey! Have a magical day everyone! ~Amanda