Jessica Faulkner’s Bio

Meet Jessica Faulkner:

My name is Jessica Faulkner, I’m a registered nurse who works at Vancrest of Eaton nursing home on 3rd shift. I am earning my bachelors to expand my horizons from the nursing home world. In addition to working, and school I assist take care of my father who had a stroke in 2009. I am also a zumba instructor. Yes, I have a busy life since I graduated from Ivy Tech in 2011 and getting my license in nursing. I enjoy learning and all forms of art. I also create art with mix media and currently with pottery/ ceramics. I also enjoy traveling, in fact this past few months ago I went out west to enjoy the grand landscape of the USA. My key to life that I have learned from my patients and my own life is doesn’t stress but enjoy life. I know it is easier said than done. When I think of Great Britain, I think of Sherlock Homes, Tower of London, the queen of England, and Florence Nightingale. I enjoy learning new cultures and incorporate them to my way of life. I am so excited about this incredible journey.Faulkner

About nurse_chicadee

Hello everyone, I am in the Masters Program for Nursing at IU East. I will be graduating in the Spring of 2016 with a Masters in Nursing Administration. I am currently in London, England studying for one of my classes, we are concentrating on the health care system of the UK and the history behind nursing. I am excited to share with you some of our awesome adventures here in London!