• Veteran Request for Enrollment Certification
  • Direct Deposit Enrollment/Change (VA Form 29-0309) or contact 1-877-838-2778
  • VA Form 22-1990: Initial Application for Education Benefits for military members or veterans (Chapters 30, 33, 1606, or 1607)
  • VA Form 22-1990e: For dependents to whom Post 9/11 GI Bill eligibility has been transferred (Chapter 33)
  • VA Form 22-5490: For children of disabled veterans applying initially for the Dependent Education Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
  • VA Form 22-1995: Change in Program/Place of Training for those who have used the GI Bill at another institution
  • VA Form 22-5495: Change of Place of Training for those who have used Chapter 35 benefits at another institution
  • DD 214: If you’ve been discharged from active duty, you will need to provide your VA official with your DD 214. If you have a Notice of Basic Eligibility or College Fund/Kicker Contract from the National Guard or Reserves, be sure to submit a copy of these forms to Veterans Affairs Services as well.

If you have any questions, please contact us.