Transfer your Associate's Degree!
Many Associate's degrees are in-demand and allow you to get experience in the field more quickly than a 4 year degree. However, if you feel motivated to keep learning or take the next step in your career, Transfer Single Articulation Pathways (TSAPs) can make the process of transferring to an institution with a related Bachelor's degree much smoother.
If you've transferred to IU East with a certified TSAP Associate's degree, you can follow the tracks below to complete the related Bachelor's degree in two years.
- B.S. Biology
- B.S. Business Administration
- B.S. Informatics
- B.S. Criminal Justice
- Nursing with RN to BSN Track with Ivy Tech Community College
- Nursing with RN to BSN Track with Vincennes Community College
- B.S. Psychology
- B.S. Secondary Education
- B.S.W. Social Work
- B.S. Sociology - Anthropology Track (Requires AS TSAP in Sociology)
- B.S. Sociology - Sociology Track
- B.S. Elementary Education Grades K-6