You're part of the pack now!
So let's get you settled in. This section is for incoming freshmen or students new to the college experience, whether online or off.
We provide resources and opportunities to help you prepare for the next 4 years:
- Extreme Summer Jumpstart, a free program held the week before classes begin that helps you get a head start on what to expect in college, lets you meet classmates and make friends early, experience real classes, and more.
- First-year seminar, which is a course all new students take that prepares you for your college experience.
- Information for family or supporters in your life who want to learn about the college experience to help support you on your journey.
- A success coach, who is kind of like a personal college assistant who answers questions when you're feeling lost, helps you develop skills you need to stay on track, and has your back! Success coaches are available to you throughout your college career.
- Guidance to help you fulfill 21st Century Scholars requirements.
- Request disability accommodations or learn about accessibility at IU East.
- Resources to help you be successful in online classes.
If you have any questions, we're here for you. Get in touch!