Let's figure it out together
No matter the cause of your grade, GPA, or attendance problems, you're part of our pack and we want to help you figure out your options. You're here after all, and we want to help you complete the goal you set out to achieve.
- Struggling with tough classes? Talk to your instructor about it, respond to any student performance alerts, and check out the coursework help and support resources we offer.
- Taking too many classes? See if dropping a class is an option for you, or look into taking class pass/fail to lift a little pressure. If not, power through with study buddies and talk to the counselor or a student success coach about managing your workload.
- Get a bad grade? Learn about options for grade changes/forgiveness and retaking classes. Talk to your advisor about whether the grade affects your progress towards your degree, and recommended next steps.
- Feeling confused or overwhelmed by college? Meet with your success coach. They understand what you're going through and can help or point you in the right direction.
- Personal, family, or financial problems affecting your grades and attendance? Life happens. Depending on your situation, you may consider a number of options:
- Meet with the student advocate who will listen, help you understand your options, and connect you with resources during this difficult time.
- Talk to your instructor.
- If you need more time to finish up course requirements, find out if a grade of incomplete is possible.
- If you can no longer attend classes for the rest of the semester, learn how to withdraw from all your classes, and what to consider if you do.